What kind of information does Randal collect?
Randal collects and uses information about you and / or your company to communicate information about products, services and promotions. More specifically, Randal collects your name, your billing and delivery address, your email address, your phone (or mobile) number, your credit / debit card number, information on how you are browsing and your purchase / return / exchange information. These are the ways in which Randal obtains information about you:
- When you buy, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services onsite.
- When you connect with us through our customer service center or on social media platforms.
- When you visit the website or participate in interactive functions on it.
- When you use a social media service, for example, our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- When you sign up to receive emails, mobile messages, or social media notifications.
- When you enter a contest, answer one of our surveys or participate in a group on our social networks.
- When you provide us with comments, suggestions or other information.
- When you interact with our website through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
How does Randal use your information?
When you provide Randal with personally identifiable information, Randal may use that information in the following ways: Randal may save and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; Randal may use that information to contact you; and Randal may provide such information to third parties in connection with references, recommendations, or referrals, as described herein. The personal data that you disclose to Randal remains with Randal and / or with data processors or servers that act on Randal’s behalf and are responsible to it. Randal may disclose the personal data collected to third-party service providers in connection with the services they perform for Randal, such as the execution and fulfillment of promotions, the conduct of surveys and e-mail, and direct mail services. Otherwise, Randal or its agents will not transfer your personal data to third parties in any way, unless Randal obtains your consent, you are legally obliged to do so, such as to comply with the law or a legal request, to protect the rights, property or interests of the company, or in the case of a sale of assets or other corporate restructuring. Given the importance of protecting children’s privacy, we do not collect, process, or use on our site any information related to a person under the age of 18 without the prior and verifiable consent of their legal representative. Such legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and / or request that it be removed. In some cases, Randal may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of operating system of the computer you are using, and the domain name or IP address of the site from which you connected to our website.
The continuous Internet development requires occasional adjustments to our privacy statement. Randal reserves the right to make changes when necessary, and will communicate any update immediately on this page. Please check periodically.
Randal Europea S.A.
C/ Ciutat de Llíria 120
Pol. Ind. Fuente del Jarro
46988 Paterna (Valencia)